Automobile Accident / Car Accident Personal Injury Lawyer


In a recent automobile accident / car accident ? When you’ve suffered personal injury because of a automobile accident / car accident, you need a Pasadena automobile accident attorney / car accident lawyer with experience—someone who’s been helping California automobile accident victims for almost 35 years.

Mr. Katz, a personal injury lawyer, understands what you’re going through. You have questions about medical care, property damage, lost income and how long it will take to get a fair settlement. Mr. Katz, a car accident lawyer, will give you straight, simple answers about out-of-pocket expenses, medical payments coverage, property damage, and lost wages, and help you in completing necessary paperwork.

Each year, there are approximately 6 million auto accidents in the U.S. These accidents can range from minor fender benders to multi car collisions involving fatalities. If you were hurt or loved one was hurt or killed in an auto accident and it was someone else’s fault you or your loved one is entitled to compensation for injuries, damages or loss. Whether it’s getting money for medical bills and car repairs or stepping in to deal with the insurance company or helping you get medical care or pursuing a wrongful death claim, we’re here to help get you back on your feet.

Compensation for Victims of Automobile Accidents / Car Accidents

Richard Katz, a personal injury lawyer, wants you to know that California law requires all drivers to carry liability insurance. The minimal coverages required for traffic accidents are $15,000 for personal injury to one person, $30,000 for personal injury to multiple people, and $5,000 for property damage. These small limits provide only little coverage, and in a serious car accident the losses suffered by the injured party are likely to be greater. Despite the law in California reports show that up to 20 percent of drivers do not carry liability insurance. In such cases, we will file a claim for you using your uninsured motorist (UM) or underinsured motorist (UIM) coverage. With UM/UIM coverage, you are entitled to the same compensation you could recover from the negligent driver. In many cases after your UM claim is settled the insurance company will sue the negligent driver to recover the money paid to resolve or settle your claim.

Many people mistakenly believe the insurance company of the negligent driver responsible for your accident will take care of any claim or mistakenly believe your insurance company will treat you fairly, they are wrong. The sad truth is that most insurance companies only look to pay out the lowest amount possible and not what is a fair settlement for your injuries and damages. Hiring an experienced personal injury lawyer to protect your rights is important.

Whether you or a loved one has experienced a simple fender bender or a serious accident, you will likely have suffered some financial hardships. One is entitled to be compensated for those losses. Such compensation may include the following:

  • Medical bills, past and future
  • Lost wages, past and future
  • Pain and suffering from physical injury, past and future
  • Car, motorcycle, or truck repair bills
  • Wrongful death damages if you have lost a loved one

Free Legal Advice On Your Car Accident / Automobile Accident Claim

If you’ve been in a traffic accident that wasn’t your fault, you are entitled to monetary compensation. I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you, to discuss your accident. To see if we can help you, please call me at 626-796-6333. The consultation is free and we take cases like this on a contingency fee basis. A contingency fee means we only get paid if we recover money for you by way of settlement or verdict. If we do not recover any money for you, you owe us nothing. Call me and see what we can do for you here at the law offices of Richard Katz.

Richard Katz is based in Pasadena, CA, and serves the greater Los Angeles area. Neighborhoods we serve in Los Angeles County include: Los Angeles, Altadena, Alhambra, Arcadia, Azusa, Baldwin Park, Diamond Bar, Duarte, El Monte, Glendora, Hacienda Heights, Irwindale, La Cañada Flintridge, La Puente, La Verne, Monrovia, Montebello, Monterey Park, Pomona, Rosemead, Rowland Heights, San Dimas, San Gabriel, San Gabriel Valley, San Marino, Sierra Madre, Temple City, West Covina, Walnut. Neighborhoods we serve in Orange County include Anaheim, Anaheim Hills, Brea, Buena Park, Fullerton, Huntington Beach, Irvine, La Habra, Newport Beach, Orange, Placentia, Santa Ana, Seal Beach and Yorba Linda. We also serve Riverside County, San Bernardino County and San Diego County.

Ratings and Reviews